Delta Health Technologies® Careers
At Delta Health Technologies, our team develops the future of Home Health software solutions. Our culture of integrity, respect, and innovation is the optimal environment to excel and build a career you can be proud of. We’ve created a workplace that encourages a team-based environment, positive work-life balance, and employee satisfaction. Delta Health Technologies believes that superior performance – at the individual and team level – helps us drive innovation and solutions to the home care industry.
Delta Health Technologies is always on the lookout for creative, innovative, and driven people to move our business forward. We welcome general inquiries and resume submissions. Check back often for positions that may be a fit to your unique experience and expertise.
The role plays a key role in generating and closing sales and opportunities to meet or exceed sales quota and margin objectives of the company.
- Performs responsibilities in the spirit of the company’s Core Values/Beliefs:
- We treat others with integrity and respect, like we want to be treated
- We provide the ultimate customer experience
- Be proactive
- Take pride in all we do
- Have a passion for quality services that will provide revenue growth
- Completes all applicable training to maintain knowledge of company products and services, sufficient to conduct a two-hour, detailed customer demonstration
- Coordinates and conducts product demonstrations
- Identifies customer pain points, problems, and opportunities, communicating these to Product Management group
- Creates new sales opportunities by networking, cold-calling, and other lead generation techniques
- Grows customer satisfaction
- Surpasses monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Reports on sales activities and creates sales quotations for customers
- Tracks and manages the entire sales cycle in company CRM platform
- Works closely in conjunction with other departments, such as Marketing and Customer Support
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
Specialized Skills and Knowledge
- Exhibits a passion for providing a customer experience second to none
- Extensive experience with web-based software applications in the Home Health, Healthcare or Financial industries
- Proven, successful track record of continuously overachieving sales quota
- Proven closer who is able to lead multiple customer sales cycles
- Extensive high-level contacts within the Home Health industry
- Well-versed in sales theory and principles
- Expanded analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and group presentation communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize their importance
- An attention to detail and appreciation of deadlines is essential
- Ability to communicate and work effectively as part of a collaborative team
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or other applicable field and a minimum of five years of experience in software application sales, or a minimum of eight to 10 years of experience without a degree
Senior Software Developer
The Senior Software Developer will design, architect, & develop software solutions for care-at-home providers. This position will enhance and maintain existing software, develop new, green-field innovative solutions, and redesign and build legacy systems using cutting edge technology. Individuals would work with a variety of technologies ranging from cloud-based web services to mobile applications. This position works closely with product owners to understand business requirements and customer’s needs that drive the design and implementation of a technical solution.
This position would create and provide sound technical designs that meet business requirements; lead the team in understanding and implementing the design; work with testers to ensure that software is meeting functional, performance and security requirements.
Delta’s Software Developers may work from either our Columbus, OH or Altoona, PA office.
Required Skills and Experience
- C# .Net
- ORM experience such as Entity Framework, NHibernate, Dapper or equivalent
- Database design and development using Microsoft SQL Server or equivalent
Preferred Skills and Knowledge
- .Net Core
- Designing and deploying web applications and services in Microsoft Azure
- Domain Driven Design
- Experience working in the financial domain
- Experience in the Healthcare field
- Azure DevOps
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or applicable degree and a minimum of five years of experience as a developer, or a minimum of eight years of experience without a degree, is preferred
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, and dental coverage, paid time off, 401K, and profit sharing. If you are a qualified candidate, please click the link below to email your resume or mail your resume and salary requirements to:
Delta Health Technologies, Inc.
Attn: HR Department
400 Lakemont Park Blvd
Altoona, PA 16602
Notice to Third-Party Recruiters: Delta Health Technologies does not accept unsolicited resumes from third parties and will consider any unsolicited resumes to be the property of Delta Health Technologies with no further obligations.