Delta Health Technologies® Careers
At Delta Health Technologies, our team develops the future of Home Health software solutions. Our culture of integrity, respect, and innovation is the optimal environment to excel and build a career you can be proud of. We’ve created a workplace that encourages a team-based environment, positive work-life balance, and employee satisfaction. Delta Health Technologies believes that superior performance – at the individual and team level – helps us drive innovation and solutions to the home care industry.
Delta Health Technologies is always on the lookout for creative, innovative, and driven people to move our business forward. We welcome general inquiries and resume submissions. Check back often for positions that may be a fit to your unique experience and expertise.
The Developer will work closely with product owners and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. This individual will participate in the full systems life cycle with solution design, development, implementation, and production support.
- Handles change requests and provide quick and efficient solutions.
- Analyzes business requirements and transforms them into technical design.
- Implements the design to develop and test the functional requirements.
- Handles source code maintenance.
- Proactively provides ideas and solutions towards the improvement of the application.
- Interacts with product management to understand the business requirements.
- Provides effort estimates and prioritize tasks.
- Provides timely functional releases to meet fast changing business requirements.
- Assesses risk and impact on the existing system that may arise due to any requirement or functional change.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Specialized Skills and Knowledge
- Experience in developing business applications using Visual C#.NET/Visual Basic.NET on ASP.NET.
- Experience in developing on the Microsoft stack using Visual C#.NET/Visual Basic.NET.
- Experience in using SQL Server 2005, 2008, or 2012 as a developer.
- Experience in using design patterns.
- Experience in using Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Experience in system analysis, design, coding and testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to move projects through cross-functioning teams.
- This position requires the ability to meet deadlines, so a flexible schedule is required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize their importance is required.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills are required.
- An attention to detail and appreciation of deadlines is essential.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Associate Degree, Computer Science or a minimum of two years of experience without a degree, is required.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, vision and dental coverage, paid time off, 401K, and profit sharing. If you are a qualified candidate, please click the link below to email your resume or mail your resume and salary requirements to:
Delta Health Technologies, LLC
Attn: HR Department
400 Lakemont Park Blvd
Altoona, PA 16602
Notice to Third-Party Recruiters: Delta Health Technologies does not accept unsolicited resumes from third parties and will consider any unsolicited resumes to be the property of Delta Health Technologies with no further obligations.